"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Prosperity Sessions 8/ Sparkle Power

"True Power', Collage on poster board, 22.5x15, $125

Nov. 17, 2010
"Sparkle, sparkle beautiful stars, what a wonder you all are! Shine
on in gratitude and you will have much to be grateful for."

Nov. 18, 2010
Sparkle is my new mantra, or turn it up a notch! Energy meets
and creates energy, so if we want a life that sparkles we need to
sparkle! This is law. Wherever we vibrate we manifest like. If we
want abundance we need to vibrate abundance. I know I am
repeating myself, but this is worth repeating. And I am talking
to myself as much as any one else.

Speaking of sparkling and stars, Jupiter the planet of hope, luck
and fortune and Venus are going direct starting today!!!

No comments: