"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Monday, November 22, 2010

Prosperity sessions 11/ Gratitude

"Conception", Collage on foam core, 22.5x15, $125

Nov. 20, 2010
"As we head towards Thanksgiving let's remember to vibrate
gratitude and give the sparkle that results to others. I am
grateful for all of you shining stars."

Nov. 21, 2010
"The breath of the Divines is breathing us, the love beating
our hearts, omniscience is functioning our brains and perfection
and harmony are moving us. We are truly miracles."

Nov. 22, 2010

As we lead our daily lives we often forget that, as my friend Joe
says, that "it is a miracle we are here at all." What an amazing
intelligence it is that has created this stage we live our lives in/on.
It's our play and we get to write the lines and feel the feelings.
So let's create fun lines and enthusiastic feelings and make it a
comedy. It's gratitude week so let's remember to appreciate this
opportunity of an incarnation we have.

I am offering prosperity healing work to anyone interested in
being included. Please email me at katherine@katherinetreffinger.com
with your name and email. Also, please email to me one intention if
you would like. I will then include the intention in the session. I will
email when I am beginning the session so you can join if you care to.
The message will be posted the next day on this blog and in the email
I send you.

No comments: