"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prosperity Sessions 6

Nov.15, 2010
"Consider the lilies how they grow; they toil not, they spin not, and
yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed as
one of these." Jesus

Nov.16, 2010
This lovely dancer is Catherine Herrmann, a member of our group.
Yesterday was her birthday. In my world that means it still is, for
birthdays go on for a while. So, Happiest of birthdays Catherine!

I asked Catherine to tell me what her experience is as a result of
being a part of the prosperity sessions. Her response:

"I've been releasing judgment really fast. So fast that my surroundings,
the people in my physical life here, and I, are having an interesting time
keeping up with the changes that I Love...The sessions have helped me
have much more grace with myself and others.. this constantly is
surprising me and I'll be like "WOW! nice job!" In the past it's been much
more self masochistic. I"m allowing my self to feel so much more freely
in each moment, thus RESPECTING and loving the beauty that I am
and Others are (in the past it's been one or the other getting the respect).
In this I've started noticing how much power I contain, specifically noticing
the Divine Feminine in me, and I am starting to Love being response-able
for that with ease (as yesterdays link was "no need to carry any burden).
I speak to my feelings telling them they are loved and can voice themselves
and have let the laughter and tears know that they are always welcome
and I will honor them. My movement, yoga dance and relationships are
becoming more honest and clear and spontaneous :). I'm Happy to be here
and start this 27th year :) Love, Catherine
Thank you Katherine for who you are.
Thank you Catherine for who you are and for contributing your energy
to the group.

No comments: