"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Prosperity Sessions 3/ Manifestation

Nov.12, 2010
"As we open in receptivity and excited anticipation we create space
for the needed Divine adjustments in our lives, creating a flowering
of abundance and Grace."

Nov. 13, 2010
Today is my friend Jerry's birthday. Jerry has been a part of the
prosperity group since I began. Jerry is a very talented photographer.
Recently he was included in a photography book on the west, the name
of it is "Migration". When the reknowned photo magazine, "Photo District
News" did a review of the book Jerry's photo was the featured photo.
Good manifestation eh?! Congratulations Jerry and happy birthday. The
photo above is Jerry holding the magazine. I love how the shadow shows
him taking the photo, one of his more subtle self portraits. The lighting
in this is so exquisite! Check out more of his work at www.jerrydownsphoto.com

and a link to his Facebook fan page: http://tinyurl.com/2vq5vu3We are
glad you were born Jerry.

Jerry is one of the original 10 people in the group that get a text message
each morning. When I emailed to tell him I had featured him on my blog this
is what I received.

"Thanks Katherine for being in my world. Hearing my phone chime in
as your prosperity sessions begin always lightens my heart and sets off
my own thoughts of abundance for you and our loving group. Today I
am happy that I was born! It took a while for me to claim that I could
do exactly what I love to do....take pictures and share my experience
of this most interesting and beautiful world. Thanks again for you! My
love and support to all of us in this wonderful -full of wonder- group!
Jerry

Then he sent a photo, which he almost always does, this time, him in
his birthday suit. Not one of his more subtle self portraits. :^}


"I feel like a babe in woods ready to hold whatever gifts I am given! Jerry"

No comments: