"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Prosperity Sessions/ Renewal

"Beginning",Collage on poster board, 22.5x15, $125

Dec. 27, 2010
"Divine love knows what we have need of before we ask. We need
only recognize that the nature of the Divine is to fulfill our desires
in the perfect ways and timing."

Dec. 26, 2010
"We are all free to manifest our own prosperity and we each get
to define what that looks like. Then all we do is feel/vibrate as if."

Over the holidays (Solstice and Christmas) I have been thinking
quite a bit about the healing sessions. There are several participants
I never hear from and I have no idea whether they are still interested
in being included. There are also several friends and partners that
were included but I have never heard word one from and I feel as if
they need to make there own personal connection, commitment and
intention with the process.

I have decided two things.

The first is that I want people to renew their interest in the group
monthly. This way I will know where everyone is at. If those involved
want to continue being included in the sessions they need to let me
know by the first of every month, starting January first. I will not be
reminding anyone. If I do not hear from them I will assume they no
longer want to be included. They can renew again at any time.

Second, I will only include people that ask me directly. Friends and
partners need to contact me personally.

I love hearing from those that feel the sessions have proved helpful
so please let me know.

Also feel free to renew or add intentions at any time.

This work has been very powerful for me, changing my life in both a
gradual and dramatic manner. Not only do I have more financial
prosperity, an abundance in my quality of life is unfolding. It has not
always been pleasant in the revealing as there has been a level of
purification involved but I am thrilled at the refinement that is being
revealed.

I am very grateful for the opportunity to do this work and for those
your involved in it.

No comments: