"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Prosperity Sessions 29

"Conception", Collage on foam core, 22.5x15, $125

Dec.12, 2010
"Listen to the stillness, there is quiet and peace there.
Peace is the home of all healing, all clarity, and all abundance,
for it is where the Divine All in All is."

Dec. 13, 2010
"Each of our individual expressions of being-ness is essential
in Divine experience. We are each individual universes, every
cell of our being Divinely guided."

Dec. 14, 2010

Now that I have been doing these sessions for a couple of months
now, at least an hour a day, I solidly feel the effects. My mind has
become very quiet, the silence very easy to access. My life feels
rich in its unfolding. My prosperity is improving at an easy pace.
I am loving the sessions, looking forward to them in the morning
when I wake up. It used to be difficult to meditate for 5 minutes
and now I look forward to an hour of it. Who would have ever thunk?

No comments: