"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Prosperity Session 30

"Nepal", Oil on canvas, 40x30, In Collection

Dec. 14, 2010
"Gratitude is the attitude"

Dec.15, 2010
"Embrace the Grace, in Truth it is all that is."

Dec. 16, 2010

I have been running into people that are in the prosperity group
lately and in talking with them about my experience I realize
more and more how blessed I feel doing this because it has improved
my sense of well being of attitude. I feel so good most of the time.
It also makes me understand how much giving is part of a prosperous
experience. I spend an hour every morning giving to these 27 people
and I am being so blessed by it.


I am offering prosperity healing work for free to anyone interested in
being included. Please email me at katherine@katherinetreffinger.com
with your name and email. Also, please email to me one intention if
you would like. I will then include the intention in the session. I will
email when I am beginning the session so you can join if you care to.
The message will be posted the next day on this blog and in the email
I send you.

No comments: