"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Friday, December 3, 2010

Prosperity Session 20

"The Power of the Inner World", Collage on Poster Board, 22.5x15, $125

Dec. 2, 2010
"Now is the only time there is. Listen to the stillness, it is the doorway
to the now. That is where we find the spaciousness of all that is,was,
and will ever be."

Dec. 3, 2010

Yesterdays session was different, as I was different with it. I started off
doing a little bit of affirming the qualities of the Divine and then I listened
to the stillness and then when someone's name came to me in the group
I did energy work with them always preceded with the affirmation that
they were awakening to the truth of their Divine prosperity. Then as the
energy did what ever it did I listened to the stillness. It was really awesome
in the peace and spaciousness that took over me.

I am offering prosperity healing work for free to anyone interested in
being included. Please email me at katherine@katherinetreffinger.com
with your name and email. Also, please email to me one intention if
you would like. I will then include the intention in the session. I will
email when I am beginning the session so you can join if you care to.
The message will be posted the next day on this blog and in the email
I send you.

No comments: