"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Prosperity Sessions/ Gratitude

"Wonderment", Collage, SOLD

Dec.28, 2010
"Everyday the days are getting longer. We can be in
sync by shining our light and sparkling a little brighter
everyday"

Dec. 29, 2010

Over the last week, with Christmas, gift giving and re-thinking
the prosperity healing sessions I have been thinking about
gratitude and the role it plays in prosperity, and the role it plays
in giving and receiving. I have not come up with any great
epiphanies but I see that it is greatly important. In doing this
work I feel extremely grateful most of the time for the opportunity,
for it is giving a tremendous amount to me to do these sessions.
I get tripped up when I don't know how the others involved are
feeling. Are they grateful? So I asked why I was asking that
question. The answer was partly a very human response of wanting
to be appreciated for what I am giving. The other was the question
'is it good, in prosperity healing to be giving the message of getting
something for nothing?', for gratitude is one of the important laws
of prosperity. But then I realized, if I feel great giving for nothing
and am grateful for that, then that is the message I am giving. And
yes, it is improving my prosperity and yes, it is also one of the laws
of prosperity. I also realized that I just needed to be certain that the
participants of the sessions were actively wanting to be in the group
and that each one of them had a direct relationship to stating that
desire to me. So I proceeded to check in with everyone. What has
come back is a lot of gratitude. So there you go.

May we go into this new year with our glass half full (or more).

On the subject of gratitude thank you so much Jerry Downs for
publishing the link to my blog on his Facebook Fan Page.

No comments: