"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Prosperity Session 25

"Sonata", Oil on canvas, 48x36, In Collection

Dec. 7, 2010
"During the session I sensed sunlight shining on me. Opening
my eyes I saw it was cloudy. The truth of us is our light. Let
it shine, as you shone on me today."

Dec 8, 2010

The group is now made of 26 people now and it takes me an hour
and 10 minutes to do the session. I guess I am going to have to ask
for a new way to do this pretty soon or I'll be doing the session all
day as we add more people. I am still working with each individual.
Yesterday I felt the presence of one of my most important Spiritual
mentors, Paula Scott, who has since passed . Maybe that was the
ray of light I felt.

No comments: