"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Portal

"Second Land" Collection of Philip and Sonia Beecher

Sorry I have not posted for a couple of days. I guess I have been
going through some sort of energy shift and have not been sleeping
very much. I asked for a breakthrough and seem to have received
it. The last post I did has a quote of Yogananda's. Actually I think
it is more than a quote. I think he left a portal with this. After
realizing what he was saying everything went quiet for me. My
mind stopped its' rambling. The veil between me and Other
feels thinner. How do I percieve this? Information is much more
available and so is healing energy. I feel peaceful. I read the quote
to my friend and he had a similar shift. This is why I think it might
be a doorway. I mean of course every teaching from a master is,
if you really let the teaching in. But I think these words have an
energy to them that enables the opening. Maybe!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hei KT
love the "Portal" and the lead-in to the
Yogananda quote-which all was, as usual; perfectly timed.

InGratitude,
Dan

Katherine said...

Dan

Always wonderful to hear from you. Nice to be in each others magic loop.

Love to you KT