"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Feminine Aspect of the Divine

"Virgin de Guadelupe" Collection of KatherineTreffinger

This is one of the first paintings I did. It taught me
how to paint. It took me a year. It is about 5'x3'.
I have had spiritual experiences with it. When we
first went into Iraq I sat in front of it and asked the
Divine Mother to take care of the children, women
and men of Iraq. A light actually came out of the
painting.

Later when I was having a very bleak time with
money I sat before it again and lit candles. I
begged for help. I received a message. This
Message was huge for me at the time.

This message was about the Mother. The Divine
Mother. I was informed that the Mother loves
unconditionally, there is nothing we can do right
or wrong to receive this love it just is and we are
provided for unconditionally.

This was a huge revelation for me. My first question
when things weren't going well was what can I do
differently? What am I doing wrong? What needs
to change? All that needed to change was my
acceptance that I was loved and provided for
unconditionally. That day my money situation
improved.

When I say I was given a message all I mean is
I heard it in my head. I have heard messages
outside my head, but that was early on when
I needed and wanted the bells and whistles.

No comments: