"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Friday, May 27, 2011

Limitless

"Covenant IV", Collection of R. Marcus

As of late I have been attempting to push myself beyond
my limited perceptions of what is real. It often brings to mind
the scene in 'The Matrix' where Neo has gone to see the Oracle
and he sits on the floor with the child bending the spoon. The
child explains "There is no spoon." I keep telling myself in
challenging situations "There is no spoon". This material
world is a hypnosis that we are all believing.

One of the situations I am watching is the weather. People have
all sorts of reasons for the weather behaving the way it is from
global warming to apocalyptic, end of the world scenarios. I
personally believe it has more to do with the consciousness
created by all of those millions of people sitting watching the
Weather Channel for entertainment. It doesn't matter why
what matters is the consciousness I/we bring to it.

I am keeping myself focused on limitlessness, harmony and
gratitude amidst many reasons for fear or doubt. There is
no spoon, so if I am going to manifest reality I chose a
better one of unlimited possibilities. it is not easy, hardship
is sticky, it wants our attention. Standing up to this pull and
moving into a place of possibilities is one of the most
incredible ways to recreate our lives and build personal power.

Quotes from my prosperity healing sessions.

May 27, 2011
"We shape our realities with beliefs and feelings. We
cannot afford to believe in anything in anything less
than limitless and we need to continuously bring
our feelings back to expectancy and gratitude."

May 26, 2011
"Ask and it is given. How do we ask? Assume fulfillment
and feel as if. It works. Sparkle as if."

May 24, 2011
"All is possible in Divine truth. Any limitation is a fabrication
of collective mind. Let's break out of this agreement and move
into limitless possibility."

May 22, 2011
"We are One with all that is. How prosperous is that?!"

No comments: