"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Intending Happiness

"True Celebration" Collage, Collection of Rachel Schlueter

I have just returned from a wonderful trip to Portland, OR.
The day before I left I had a conversation with my friend Joe.
I was asking him about his intentions as his life is rockin' and
one to celebrate. These are his intentions:
I WANT TO FEEL HAPPY.
I WANT TO FEEL CREATIVE.
I WANT TO HAVE CLARITY ABOUT WHAT IT IS I
WANT TO HAVE.

I added:
I WANT TO FEEL PROSPEROUS.
So I started saying and FEELING these intentions as I drove.
While I was there I handed art over to a high end furniture
store to sell, I was placed 'under consideration' with a gallery
for a show and I sold 3 pieces of art at the show I am currently
in. I had a great time with friends, was treated to lunch twice
and just generally felt very happy and clear.

I am going to give the intentions a lot of credit.

2 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

I will add,
I WANT TO FEEL SAFE to all of the above and then I'm set to go. Great intentions!

Katherine said...

Robyn I like that! I have spent so much of my life struggling with that one, I can understand, especially with all the goings on in your country.