"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finding My Way Back

"Nepal". Oil on canvas, 40"x30", In Collection

Sorry for the lapse in postings. I have been getting my
art finalized for a show and delivered, and have been
picking up other art. I have been enjoying my time on
the road in this process. I have been listening to Abraham-
Hicks and driving. I bought the CD set of The Vortex
and have, for the most part, really enjoyed it.

I have been feeling out of the stream, not lined up with
my Self lately and have been finding my way back. It has
been an interesting mix of Tolle and Hicks that is helping
me find my way back. I am listening to the stillness as I
stay in the present (which has been so easy as I drive
through the Spring lushness of the countryside of Eastern
Oregon and Washington. As my negative responses to the
things that are testing me arise I have been going to Abraham.

In these CDs they talk about things that are unpleasant to
us in our lives as contrasting events in which we find
what we don't want so we can define what we do want and
focus on what we do want. The problem we have is we focus
on the problem and try to figure out what we should do about
it. This creates more problems because we are feeling the
problem and thus vibrating the problem. We are asked by
Abraham to vibrate what we do want.

So here I am listening to the stillness, staying present, and
intending to vibrate at a higher level that is in alignment with
my highest possibilities. Stay tuned.

No comments: