"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Monday, June 21, 2010

Deep Sea Diving


"Deep Sea Diving" Oil on canvas, 36"x48", $2200

I am sorry I have been so negligent of this blog of late, I have
been doing some personal deep sea diving. I am going through
a lot right now as I am trying to get free of something in my life
and it is all encompassing. I am digging down to the depths of my
being, swimming through the quagmire, digging in the mud, all
while sitting on my couch. I wish I could do it and paint but this
time it is not to be, so I sit in my studio and stare at my painting.

Wednesday I am going to Portland to do some art supply shopping
so I think I will be absent the rest of this week.

When I get through this I am certain I will be refreshed and ready
to post with a new fervor.

Happy Solstice!

No comments: