"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Monday, November 29, 2010

Prosperity Sessions 16/ Meditation and Healing

"Virgin de Guadelupe", 5'x3', Collection of the artist

Nov. 28, 2010
"We are the Divine experiencing the Divine and our value is
immeasurable, our possibilities limitless. Do you feel the love?"

Nov. 29, 2010

The group now has 23 people and the new intention that has
been brought in is "Our valley sparkles with prosperity!"

I have been asked two questions a few times about the prosperity
sessions: What am I doing and how can someone participate
if they want to meditate with me? What I do changes all the time.
I start off lighting candles on an altar I am creating for the sessions
and the healing work I do. This is in front of a painting I did of the
Virgin Guadelupe (see above). For me she is Mary, the Divine
Feminine and I like to evoke the quality of Love from her. As you
can see from my writings I have a very eclectic mix in the makings
of my spiritual practice so when I say that I call on Jesus to help us
please let go of any organized religious stigmas you may want to put
on this. I call on him is as a bridge, as an awakened and enlightened
being, knowing the Truth of what Divinity is, and I ask him to stand
in my stead for the group. I ask that the group be awakened to the
truth of their Divine Prosperity. I then do the Golden Key. At this
stage I ask who I should work with first in the group and proceed
until I have worked with everyone in the group. Depending upon
what is wanted/needed by each individual I do different things but
I always have hot hands and lots of energy flowing through me
towards the person. Much of the time I am just running the energy
and listening to the silence. This takes about one hour and feels very
powerful most of the time. I come out of the session with the message
in quotes at the top of the prosperity posts.

In terms of the individual participation I recommend meditating as long as
you feel like it. Meditate whatever way you usually do, or make up a new
meditation. You can put your intention into the meditation at the beginning
and then release it. You can concentrate on either listening to the stillness,
listening to your guidance, or if the mind comes in talk to yourself about
aspects of the Divine that you know to be true. Get your mind off of the
wanting and onto the truth. You can accept this truth for everyone in the
group.I hope this helps.

I am offering prosperity healing work for free to anyone interested in
being included. Please email me at katherine@katherinetreffinger.com
with your name and email. Also, please email to me one intention if
you would like. I will then include the intention in the session. I will
email when I am beginning the session so you can join if you care to.
The message will be posted the next day on this blog and in the email
I send you.

No comments: