"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Prosperity Session 17/ Giving

"The Power of Creativity", collage on poster board, 22.5 x 15, $125

Nov. 29, 2010
"Enter the stillness and we find that under all the apparent chaos
lies the truth. Divine harmony and peace prevails."

Nov. 30, 2010

Since starting these sessions I have been thinking about giving. I
am really enjoying giving to people for free and notice how much
our lives are about getting. I have been just as guilty as anyone.
I am not talking necessarily about presents but rather presence,
I am talking about considering others and what they need from us.
I can't remember the parable, but it goes something like this, a man
dies and goes to a place where no one's elbows bend. He asks has he
gone to hell, how was he going to feed himself? The reply was look
around you. He saw that in fact people were feeding each other...then
he was told he was, in fact, in heaven. In so many ways we have forgotten
that it is not just about ourselves, we are here to relate and love and
give to one another also. This is one of the secrets to prosperity, giving.
What ever it is we want give it. We want to eat, feed some one, then
we leave hell, and enter heaven.

Now, I am not talking about rescuing either, for that can be very
dis-empowering and build resentment. It is a fine dance of giving from
an empowering place. Check in with yourself, you will know the difference.
Giving is energizing rescuing is climbing into someone's hole with them.
It does not help you or the other person.

I am offering prosperity healing work for free to anyone interested in
being included. Please email me at katherine@katherinetreffinger.com
with your name and email. Also, please email to me one intention if
you would like. I will then include the intention in the session. I will
email when I am beginning the session so you can join if you care to.
The message will be posted the next day on this blog and in the email
I send you.

No comments: