"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Intentions

'Zao's Garden, Oil on Canvas, 48x36, $2600
Please email me at katherine@katherinetreffinger.com
for inquiries into this painting.

These are the intentions for the Prosperity/Healing group
for March. They are both for the individuals and each one
is for everyone in the group. If you are interested in being
a part of this group please email me.

I am healing and prospering by focusing on the joy in my
life. I share this joy and abundance with others. I pray for
healing to wash over those who feel that I have
transgressed them in any way.

I am safe and content and surrounded by positive light in
my life.

The Divine is freeing me from unrequited love into mutual
love.

God will keep me safe.

My intention is conscious realization of the presence of
Divine Love/Light resulting in the experience of health,
wealth, Love, and perfect self-expression.

The truth of God's harmony is made manifest for me as
perfect health and emotional well-being.

Divine Grace is keeping me on point and organizing my
life and my thinking in order to manifest stable prosperity
in my business.

I let go of all fear and move forwards in alignment with
my higher purpose.

My health is improving day by day.

I understand what my outer life purpose is.

I am available and accountable to myself, as well as others.

A smooth transition into the next stage of my life.

I am present in my day and see the Divine sparkle in all
whom I meet.

I am being shown how to love and embrace all parts of
myself.

I gratefully give every moment my full attention because
the beauty of life comes from all of its contents as a whole.

I spend my time working joyfully toward my goals, finding
each moment precious and whole. I am full of energy and
my work energizes me.

I feel gratitude in knowing the truth of the abundance that
is all around me. As I assist others in their awakening I
manifest wonderfully stable financial prosperity.

God's Divine harmony is manifesting in my body as I
effortlessly lose weight. Any changes I need to make
are revealed to me and are easily facilitated.

I would like to have more physical energy, and clarity for
my actions.

I walk with awareness and love in my heart while keeping
the spinning plates of my life balanced

The perfect new home manifests for me.

I am allowing universal love to flow through me, and I
accept what is.

My work is valued and supported through an abundance
of financial and collaborative resources. I am clear as to
how to implement those resources.

I am completely open to unexpected opportunity and
growth.

The perfect employment shows up for my husband.

I continue to have the awareness of healing energy I
experienced in my time away and manifest it in my body.
I allow positive thoughts to guide romantic experiences.
The perfect man is on his way to me now. Wealth is
abundant and always fills my needs.

People are giving me money for the gifts I have to offer
and I am very clear what my relationship is to those gifts.

No comments: