"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Saturday, March 31, 2012

April Intentions and How I Changed the Sessions

"Nepal", Oil on canvas, 40x30, In Collection

Lately I have been re-reading a book that has been
instrumental in developing my healing work,
The Art of Spiritual Healing by Joel Goldsmith.
30 years ago I studied the book with such hunger
that the book fell apart and I had to buy a new one.
Rereading it has catalyzed a rethinking of how I have
been doing the Prosperity/ Healing sessions. The
other thing that has catalyzed the change is that I now
have 32 people in the group. Continuing to do the
work the way I have would take forever. I was treating
each individual, which is not only unnecessary, I am
beginning to believe it is less productive.

Goldsmith advises not taking person or problem into
the treatment, but rather let it go and go into thinking
about Divine Truthes. There are categories of intentions
that people have in the group and I am treating the
categories. I read every intention for a while in a month
but then I stop even that. This way it is easier to not get
caught up in person and what I may know about specific
circumstances. Also God knows already what is needed.
We could even say these are God's intentions. I have
included the categories here. If you are a part of the
group and feel that your intention is in the wrong
category please let me know and I can change it.

Health/ Body
The truth of God's harmony is made manifest for me
as perfect health and emotional well being.

I experience complete joyous healing.

I am healing and prospering by focusing on the joy
in my life. I share this joy and abundance with others.
I pray for healing to wash over those who feel that I
have transgressed them in any way.

God's Divine harmony is manifesting in my body as
I effortlessly lose weight. Any changes I need to
make are revealed to me and are easily facilitated.

I am in perfect health, I am pain-free.

Safe
I am safe and content and surrounded by positive
light in my life.

God will keep me safe.

I let go of all fear and move forwards in alignment
with my higher purpose.

Love
I intend to learn to love myself fully, knowing that
will be the kind of love I attract from others.

I am being shown how to love and embrace all parts of
myself.

I am happy, open, confident, grounded, patient, kind,
loving and recognize my worth.

I love myself.

Consciousness/ Right Understanding
My intention is conscious realization of the presence
of Divine Love/Light resulting in the experience of
health, wealth, Love, and perfect self-expression

My presence is my presentation to the world and I
know when someone complements me it is the glow
of presence they are seeing.

I understand what my outer life purpose is.

Faith

Opening up to receiving and responding to the
messages coming my way.

I am creating a sustainable inner landscape.

I walk with awareness and love in my heart while
keeping the spinning plates of my life balanced.

Prosperity/ Manifestation
Divine Grace is keeping me on point and
organizing my life and my thinking in order to
manifest stable prosperity in my business.

The perfect new home manifests for me.

My work is valued and supported through an
abundance of financial and collaborative resources.
I am clear as to how to implement those resources.

The perfect new home for this time in my life
manifests for me.

There is only one power and that power is a
prosperous Yes!

Prosperity and security come to me easily,
sometimes in ways I could never have imagined.

People are giving me money for the gifts I have to
offer and I am very clear what my relationship is to
those gifts

Energy/ Goals
I move outside of my comfort zone in all aspects of
my life. I keep my energy healthy and positive, being
there for others, while keeping my own boundaries.

I am releasing myself and others from my story of
trauma and exhaustion, I am handing it over to
divine freeing power. I am healed, complete and
enriched by this experience. I am now embracing
the truth and reality of unlimited energy, possibility
and timelessness. I am listening to the stillness.

I am grounded in my glowing and growing center
and all action comes naturally from this place.

I freely play and interact joyfully and fully with the
people and situations in my life.

I connect with the heart of mother earth to
facilitate healing and raising of both of our vibrations.

I am surprising myself by what I can accomplish:
staying financially and physically healthy, and
enjoying emotional closeness with someone
special.

No comments: