"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Art of Transformation

My brochure and my business cards are both printed
and in my possession. I am mailing them out and asking
people to help me get them out in the world. If you want
a copy, or a stack of them please let me know. I do
mentoring/counseling work by phone and my distance
healing is possibly more powerful than the hands on. In
other words it doesn't matter how far away from me they
go. My email is katherine@katherinetreffinger.com

No comments: