"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Friday, April 16, 2010

All is Well



"Is stillness just the absence of noise and content? No,
it is intelligence itself-the underlying consciousness out
of which every form is born. And how could that be
separate from who you are? The form that you are
came out of that and is being sustained by it. It is the
essence of all galaxies and blades of grass; of all flowers,
trees, birds, and all other forms."
Eckhart Tolle, 'Stillness Speaks'

I, of course, post what I need to hear on any given day.
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night in great
anxiety. It was hearing Eckart in my head speaking
about stillness and the Now that allowed me to go back
to sleep. I remembered this video of Abraham's rampage
of appreciation this morning and listened to it and it has
put me more fully back on track. I realize the quote and
the video are strange bed fellows, but they work for me
and I hope they work for you.

There is Great Love for you here.

No comments: