"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January Intentions

"The Ugly Duckling I", Oil on Canvas, 36x48
Collaboration of Cindy Bilotti and Katherine Treffinger
Collection of Katherine Treffinger

It is a new year and the participants of the Prosperity/ Healing sessions have
set there intentions. They are getting so good at it! The intentions follow:

By giving my Self space, I am having fun, playfully frolicking through my days
and nights.
My life is one of adventure and new experiences. I manifest safe travel and
health for myself and my family.
Divine Grace is keeping me on point and organizing my life and my thinking
in order to manifest stable prosperity in my business.
I am grateful and patient as Divine Grace unfolds perfectly in my life. I am
allowing a blessed life of continued good health, harmony with family and
friends and unlimited, free flowing abundance. My heart is healed and open.
I am at peace.
I am available and accountable to myself, as well as others.
The perfect employment shows up for my husband.
I am being shown how to love and embrace all parts of myself.
I am manifesting success in my new job and a perfect new home
I am clearly guided as to how I can actively participate in my life in a way
that is aligned with my highest good and the good of all.
My health is rapidly improving.
The perfect new home manifests for me.
The truth of God's harmony is made manifest for me as perfect health and
emotional well-being.
I want an enduring, healthy relationship in my life.
My life is rich and exciting, filled with dance, loving and being loved.
To know truth, my truth.
God is with me. I turn my back on temptation and joyfully make fulfilling,
healthy choices. I am beautiful.
I am approaching my existence with "Ease and Flow" in order to enjoy
each day to its’ fullest. Please give me patience.
I transition with complete grace and clarity into a place of autonomy
and success in my business. All liabilities transform into opportunities.
All of my impulses are productive and nurturing
Financial security.
I am present, grateful and accepting.
Prosperity.
I have clarity and prosperity in all aspects of my life.
I am clearly shown the way to my deepest happiness, success, prosperity
and health. I am a self-realized being.
I let go of fears and move forwards in alignment with my higher purpose.

No comments: