"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Monday, December 5, 2011

December Intentions

"Sonata", Oil on Canvas, 48"x36, In Collection

The following are the intentions of everyone currently in my
prosperity/healing group. Please see the side bar of the blog
if you are interested. As usual all the intentions are specifically
for an individual, generally for the entire group.

I am healing myself by helping others.
I am exercising regularly and as a result I feel fantastic.
I am letting go of patterns that are blocking me from living my
soul’s purpose.
I am awakening to the truth of my worthiness in the eyes of
Divine Love. No one is a wasted Divine creation.
Divine Grace is keeping me on point and organizing my life
and my thinking in order to manifest stable prosperity in my
business.
I am manifesting the perfect new job and home.
I am clearly shown the way to my deepest happiness, success,
prosperity and health.
My life is one of adventure and new experiences. I manifest
safe travel and health for myself and my family.
I am being shown how to love and embrace all parts of myself.
I am grateful and patient as Divine Grace unfolds perfectly in
my life.
I am allowing a blessed life of continued good health, harmony
with family and friends and unlimited, free flowing abundance.
My heart is healed and open. I am at peace.
Joyful time management while deeply connecting with the
choreography that is waiting to be tapped into and shared/
life celebration through dance.
To open that tape in my heart and open my heart to my potential
life partner. Gratitude, attention, courage.
I continue to consciously give myself the space I need to become
ever more myself in ways that continuously amaze me.
I transition with complete grace and clarity into a place of autonomy
and success in my business. All liabilities transform into opportunities.
I am with God.
I am approaching my existence with "Ease and Flow" in order to
enjoy each day to its’ fullest. Please give me patience.
I remember who I am in relation to all things.
I seek balance, strength and the courage to step forward in the
right direction.
Strength and wisdom
Embrace.
The truth of God's harmony is made manifest for me as perfect health
and emotional well being.
I intend to be Prosperous and free from anger and anxiety. I intend to
discover my outer purpose/role of my Life.
The perfect employment shows up for my husband.

No comments: