"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Intentions

Covenant IV, 60"x48", In Collection of John and Pamela Langley

The following are the lovely intentions of the prosperity
group for September. I have left out some repetitions.
As always the intentions come from the individuals
involved but work on the group as a whole.

I accept and am manifesting prosperity,creativity,
strength and physical and mental well-being.
I am awakening as a self-realized being.
I bring more flexibility, calm and power into my
body, mind and spirit.
I am open to the love that is God that is within me.
I am manifesting the perfect new job.
I am manifesting financial security.
I am manifesting prosperity, creativity and physical
well-being beyond my wildest imaginings. Life is fun!!!
My relationship to my spirituality is healing in the
most loving and gentle way possible.
I choose to live through the open space in my heart.
I look for love and find it everywhere.
I want to be in My Tao. I want to go gracefully with
the flow of my life.
I experience harmony with those around me.
I experience forward progress in regards to love
relationships.
I experience clarity and trust in the unfolding of
the unknown, following the crumbs of what opens in
my heart.
I am balanced and remember who I am at my core.
I intend to have a graceful transition into a new
time of clarity of direction.
The only truth of my life is that which is true of
the Divine. Knowing this I manifest the well-being
and prosperity that is the only Truth and the only
Power.
I am embracing change fully, in a spirit of celebration.
A new life of contentment is emerging as I heal.
It is my intention to be happy in the present. I will
know what to do when the time is right.
I am more open to listening.
Divine guidance is getting through to my husband
and guiding him in his manifestation of perfect health.
I release him into his well-being and I know all is
well and taken care of.
I am balanced in all areas of my life.

No comments: