"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Monday, June 27, 2011

Prosperity Group Intentions

Jubilee, Oil on Canvas, SOLD

Mid October 2010 I started a project of doing free prosperity
healing sessions. Monday through Friday in the late morning
I sit down and spend somewhere around an hour in meditation
and prayer for a group of people who have requested to be a
part of these sessions. It is open to anyone who wants to be
included.I send a message that came to me while I was doing the
work to all involved. Changes are happening, they are different
for everyone.

The effect on my life has been profound. I am not the same
person that started this work 8 months ago. The way the
sessions are executed has morphed several times. Just today
it went through another transformation. I have been reading
everyone's separate intention and then doing a prayer/
meditation, but that became disruptive to what was becoming
a very deep meditation. It felt unnatural and I knew that Divine
Intelligence already knew what the intentions were and I was
reading them for me and some weird loyalty to the individuals
of the group. My partner reminded me of this quote from the bible:
"Be still and know that I am God" (psalms 46-11). In other words
our only job is to go into the stillness and leave the rest to God.
So that is what I did today and it felt good. I started the session
reading the intentions from the I AM place and then meditated
until I was clearly prompted to end it.

I ask all the participants to renew their desire to be included by
the first of every month and to let me know if their intentions
have changed. Many have stayed the entire time, some have gone
their way, feeling complete. New people have joined.

As July 1st is nearing it has been renewal time and new intentions
are being made. I am of the belief that intentions overlap and effect
everyone involved. It is for that reason I decided to post the current
intentions as group intentions for that is in fact what I feel they are.
I also feel the group is getting clearer and clearer in their intentions.

The following are the intentions, I did not include duplicates.

The only truth of my life is that which is true of the
Divine. Knowing this I manifest the well being and
prosperity that is the only Truth and the only Power.

I am manifesting abundance.

I remain strong and healthy in myself. I bring more
flexibility, calm and power into my body, mind & spirit.

A new life of contentment is emerging as I heal.

I choose to live through the open space in my heart.
I look for love and find it everywhere.

Keep it real, keep it light.

I am healing old wounds.

It is my intention to be happy in the present. I will
know what to do when the time is right.

I am manifesting prosperity, creativity and physical
wellbeing beyond my wildest imaginings. Life is fun!!!
I am awakening as a self-realized being.

The Universe is readying me for my perfect partner,
a person with courage of heart, to enter my life
and I trust the process and myself.

I experience fulfillment, sense of purpose, and feeling
of being deeply connected in life.

My motivation and self-confidence return and flower.

As I release the figurings of my mind, my inner
knowings guide me on a harmonious, evolving, grace
filled and ever expanding journey.

I trust myself in the choices I make, to make safe
friends and stop blaming others for my mistrust and
lack of courage.

My life is filled with peace, forgiveness and strength.

The Truth of Divine Harmony and Well Being is manifest
in every cell of my body.

I have a peaceful open heart that is healed of old wounds.
I am in love with myself and open to the love of another.
I am able to bring peace to others, expand my horizons
and lead a happy prosperous healthy life.

I feel completely safe in Divine Truth.

2 comments:

Teri said...

This is great to hear all these words from you and visualize how it is from your end. And, I like the fact that you have written down everyone's intentions. Funny how similar they all seem to me when I read them. My word verification is: EINESS I find that amazing since Ein in German means one. Oneness! Isn't that great Katherine? Thanks for all the work you do for all of us. It is really appreciated.

Katherine said...

Teri you are so in the groove, you and the Universe are just dancing with each other. I love that synchronicity! Thank you for commenting!