"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Upcoming Show

Katherine Treffinger paintings and Maria Wickwire sculptures

Just to let you know what is up for me. I have a show approaching in Portland, OR
My intentions are for it to be successful, financially as well as furthering my art career.
This or something better. Thank you for being witnesses to my intention.
I am excited as usual to see the work on white walls with
space between them and as a group.


The pdf can be viewed here: My show

Guardino Gallery Show, March 31- April 26, Reception last Thursday, March 31, 2011 6-9pm
2939 N.E. Alberta, Portland, OR

No comments: