"If it is only a dream, why is pain so real?" "A dream head struck against a dream wall causes dream pain. A dreamer is not cognizant of the hallucinatory fabric of a dream until he awakens. Similarly, man does not understand the delusory nature of the cosmic dream of creation until he awakens in God." Paramahansa Yogananda

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Realization, Expansion, and Oneness

"Covenant IV" Oil on canvas, 60"x48", Collection of John and Pamela Langley

Lately I have been going through many wonderful changes spiritually,
moving at a speed I have never moved at before. I can only believe
this is because the collective is zooming ahead in consciousness. I
also have a friend that is one of the 'Crystalline' people that have come
in to join us and move us along, we are very close, and I am witnessing
as she rockets her way into new levels of consciousness. It has been
rubbing off on me and I have had my share of spiritual realization lately.

The other night as I lay in bed for the night I had the realization of our
Oneness with all and it has shifted everything for me. This is not a new
concept for me but I went beyond concept and realized it. Oh dear, now
I have gotten myself in deep water as I have to talk about it.......... OK
so we are all One, an ever expanding One, you and I are not 2 separate
people, that is an illusion. We exist as a field of consciousness and whatever
information is available in this field is available to the All. Gives new meaning
to the collective unconscious doesn't it? Also gives new meaning to know
thyself, cuz thy self is the All. As my friend said the old new paradigm says
we pull in our mirrors in other people. This paradigm means there is no where
to pull anyone from we are already there together. Our realization and energy
(created by feelings), defines our experience in relation to our Oneness. I
thought about people I had experiences with in my life, good and bad and
saw that I was One with them and that the experience of bad came from
resistance to the expansion and the good was primarily feeding the expansion.
Trippy! Of course this Oneness is not just people, it is everything. This chaos
we live in is all One, all in perfect harmony. Everything that is going on is the
One experiencing it's own diversity.

There is no death of the Oneness, it is eternal, but there is death and regeneration
within the oneness, which the Oneness is not aware of. Think of our skin cells,
continuously dying, sloughing off, and regenerating, that is the experience of death
in the Oneness. It is all about regeneration and expansion. Sci fi don't ya think?
Very Matrix. Its a good thing the Oneness is Love.

I hope I made sense.

2 comments:

Sharon Barfoot said...

When we awaken, the energy that comes to us can be a little frightening at times; more often refreshing but always the best gift of all. Enjoy the ride.

Katherine said...

Zappha I have my surf board waxed and I am groovin' with the waves. I have a smile on my face. I love hearing from you.